Image ©Bogie Uram
Star of today’s Five Question Monday is Andrea Beaty, the wonderful author behind Rosie Revere, Engineer; Iggy Peck architect and the brand new Happy Birthday Madame Chapeau!
1. How do you like your eggs in the morning?
At a diner booth watching the drizzly world go by as I sip hot coffee and riddle over a storyline.
2. What’s your favourite joke?
The Reverse Knock Knock Joke. You start …
3. What film character are you most like?
The Cowardly Lion. If I only had the noive.
4. What is the first book you ever read?
Dick and Jane. I am old.
5. Would you rather have to greet everyone with a high five or a fist bump for the rest of your life? (imagine fist bumping in an interview!?)
I would prefer to greet everyone with interpretive dance.
Thank you Andrea, we would LOVE to great everyone with interpretive dance!